Tigerland Marketplace is an online marketplace for the sale and purchase of Richmond Football Club Merchandise both new and second hand. This includes but not limited to merchandise produced on behalf of the Richmond Supporter Groups. These terms (“Terms”) outlined below apply to all advertisers and sellers who wish to sell their goods using this website.
We may modify and update these Terms at any time, without notice. You need to ensure you review the Terms from time to time. In using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms as well as any and all general Terms and Conditions posted on our website from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms, you are not permitted to use our website services.
“Buyer” means anyone purchasing goods or services through our website.
“Seller” means anyone offering, advertising or selling goods or services through our website.
“Content” means any and all material, links, words, images including but not limited to any goods and services the User submits, advertises or links to or on the website.
“Services” means a classified service whereby Sellers can advertise their goods and services and Buyers can purchase goods and services from time to time through our website.
“The website” means tigerlandmarketplace.com.au
“We”, “our” and “us” means [insert company] Pty Ltd and includes directors, employees, contractors and affiliates.
“You” and “User” means the individual or business and includes any advertiser or person using our Services and by doing so, agree to these Terms.
ROLE OF tigerlandmarketplace.com.au
We are acting as a neutral facilitator only by providing information and classified service that brings together buyers and sellers. We are not a party to any transaction between any buyers and sellers that may originate on or through this website.
ADVERTISING YOUR GOODS AND SERVICES
You must register in advance in order to advertise your goods on our website and for any associated services. We take a commission fee on the final sale of the goods you advertise.
By submitting any Content to the website, you represent and warrant:
- that you have the ownership right and title to this information and material, and have the right to present and publish it;
- that you are not breaching any regulations, restrictions or third party rights by advertising and selling the goods; and
- That you are truthfully representing and not misleading as to the genuine article, logo, and product origin.
AGREEMENT FOR ADVERTISER SERVICES
In order to access and use our website and Services, you agree to the below terms.
You warrant that:
- The information you post or advertise on and through the website is genuine, true and accurate and you will at all times ensure your advertisement is up-to-date;
- You are 18 years of age or older and able to form a legal binding contract;
- Any and all products, goods, images, words, materials and anything you advertise or sell as a Seller, is owned by you, you have full copyright and ownership or license to use and sell the material and it will not breach or infringe any laws including any third party rights;
- You will not use our Services for any illicit, unlawful, fraudulent, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise illegal activities;
- You will at all times abide by the Australian Consumer Law (‘ACL’) requirements and guarantees including but not limited to the re-supply or refund of any goods or services you supply or provide which do not meet ACL requirements;
- You will ensure that any Content you include on your advertisement, links or website complies with all applicable laws, codes and regulations and all material and Content is accurate, reliable, up-to-date, lawful, and not misleading; and
- By using our services and contacting any Buyers through our website, you represent that you are doing so in good faith, have the ownership rights and title to all goods, and will present all information in a true and correct manner to Buyers.
You acknowledge and agree:
- We are a facilitator only for the purposes of permitting businesses and individuals to post their advertisement on our website but do not guarantee any bookings, business, increase in traffic or otherwise;
- Any products or services you provide through your business is done directly and is your contractual relationship with the Buyer customer that may find you by visiting our website. Any disputes, issues, dealings, complaints are to be dealt with directly with the Buyer customer and we are not to be involved;
- You agree to abide by our refund policy as noted on the website and will at all times abide by required Australian Consumer Law warranties and guarantees with respect to the provision of your goods and services that may be posted, sold or otherwise accessed by a Buyer through our website;
- We are not responsible for, nor affiliated with any particular Buyer or Seller beyond providing the Services;
- By using this website, you authorize us to use, reuse and to grant others the right to use and re-use your Content and any reproduction or similar in any form of media or technology for any purpose related to the website; and
- You will not transmit any viruses, malware, worms, etc. of any kind and that you will not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited material or messages to the website.
REGISTERING FOR OUR SERVICES
In order to use our Services, you need to register and set up an account. You must at all times, keep your registration details accurate and must be up-to-date. You will not share your password or login details with any other person. Any breach of these terms will result in termination in accordance with our below Cancellation and Termination clause.
In addition, you agree to fully indemnify us for any and all claims as a result of you using our Services or for any third party claims which may result from your Content, or any business you conduct with any other user or Buyer. We are also not responsible for any claim by any third party which may be a result of your links, material or Content on your website, business or otherwise.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT: You are solely responsible for cancelling your account. You must cancel in writing by notifying us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to cancel your subscription at any time provided your account is in order and there are no payments or sales outstanding. You are required to cancel your account at least 30 days prior to the next subscription payment due.This is to ensure you will not be charged for the subsequent subscription fee. On cancellation of your account, all of your Content, material and links will be deleted.
We are, however, at no time responsible to you or any third party for any deleted files, advertisements, data or other information that may have been deleted, lost, corrupted by you or us accidentally or intentionally or have otherwise become unavailable prior to or after your advertisement cancellation.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AT ANY TIME:
We have the right to terminate your use of our Services for any reason, at any time. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
If we have reasonable grounds to suspect the information you provide in any Content you provide is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, or that you have breached any Terms, if your Content is offensive, or for any other reason including if, in our opinion, you have breached the purpose of our website, at our sole discretion we have the right to immediately withdraw your information links and terminate your account. We may also deny the use of our website and services to you in the future in the event of any breach.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
We may, but are not obligated to, remove any Content that we determine in our sole discretion may be unlawful, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates a third party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
You agree and acknowledge that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage which may result from your use of the Services or any classified or other advertisement on our website.
You acknowledge and agree that we are facilitator only and are not in any way responsible for the conduct of any third party provider involved in the delivery of services or products in response to your request for services.
We are in no way to be held liable, directly or indirectly for any loss, injury or damage that may result from any reliance on any advice, information or otherwise indirectly related to the use of our Services.
Our liability is governed by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), including any consumer guarantees provided by the ACL that cannot be excluded or modified. All other conditions and warranties which may be implied by custom or statute are expressly excluded by these Terms.
This limitation of liability clause includes any reliance by you on the information on the website, access to or inability to use the website. You assume all risk in using the Services and we cannot be liable for your use of or reliance on any Services. While we endeavor to keep the website up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to any of the Services for any particular purpose and provide it for your informational purposes and out of our own analysis. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
tigerlandmarketplace.com.au is not responsible for any loss, damage or issues you may have with any other user and we cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss you may suffer as a result of purchasing or relying on a Seller’s goods or services.
In any case, our liability to you will not exceed $100AUD.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
By using this website and the services offered through this website, you agree and acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. You agree to address any and all problems, concerns and issues with any goods or services directly with the relevant Buyer and that we are not liable for any action or inaction of the individual Buyers.
In the event of any claim by any Buyer or third party against us resulting either directly or indirectly from your goods or services sold on or through our website, you agree to indemnify and take over any such claim.